Friday, October 9, 2015

Photosynthesis,Evolution, Divine


 (hanging on my wall at home, painted by Nithya J Rao )
Dear Jibrael Sir,

By tradition, you were never my teacher
Yet, I can boast of learning from you lessons for life
By fellowship, you never stopped at being a team member
You fulfilled every role ascribed to a friend
By ritual, you never walked me through hardships
But you always appreciated with all your heart
By luck, you didn't just stop at that,
You became my first patron
With my first commissioned work of art
To your name
You will always be my version of Sponge Bob
Absorbing the best of the world
And inspiring me to do the same. Always.
Thank you for being who you are. 


Inspired,
SusanRyan

I have sat under many a trees
I am in love with these wonders of nature, as I pursue my research on trees
I never imagined a painting can even come close.
BUT as I sit under this tree I realise human imagination and creativity can do wonders to the heart,mind and soul.
The painting is exquisite and when the stars in it twinkle .... I feel inspired
I can see photosynthesis. .. I can see evolution .....I can see the divine
Thank You

Jibrael 

No comments: